Tuesday 13 January 2015

Blog health check 1

You would only have had 10 or so posts by the beginning of term so looking back on the dates posted, it's good to see that you have caught up since then. I would previously have graded you a D, I will now raise this to a C (12/20), though I should note that you have less posts than others in your group. You could also work on extending your writing - when you have finished your next post, ask yourself "is there anything else I can say?" rather than rushing onto the next thing.
Out of your recent work, I thought your post on Shrek was verygood. Please don't forget to post your evaluation of your remake.You use graphics and photos well but don't forgot you can use other methods - Slideshare, emaze - etc



I plan to keep up with my work because at this very time I feel as if I have lacked consistency .

I plan to use slideshare and emaze so I can demonstrate my ability to use different platforms  

No comments:

Post a Comment