Tuesday 6 January 2015

Akrem`s favourite film



Shrek (2001) 
Shrek (2001) Poster
Title sequence for shrek.
My favorite film because of the memories it brings back for me because when I was little My mum got me the movie on tape and I was so excited and I watched it over and over and over again because it for me was an entertaining film and it made me happy.



This is a link to Shrek`s opening sequence!


Image how the background story of the film is being told with Shrek explaining the situation.


 Shrek was the biggest name to be shown in the title sequence,
Then voice overs are being presented by their real name. 




I myself enjoy the title sequence because it is simplistic and their narrator is Shrek himself to explain what is going on so it is clear to the audience. Shrek explains the plot of the film so I could go into the film knowing what was going on clearly.Simple colours that are being used are good because they are warm and loving and soothing and as a kid it made me feel great, these colours are brown, dark orange and blue. 
The illustration are being  presented in a book whilst it flips pages but gives audience enough time to read it properly. 
After this the pace starts to pick up whilst up tempo music is being played then the credits come into play.


SHREK 
Director: Andrew Adamson

Mike Myers
Eddie Murphy 
Cameron Diaz 
John Lithgow.
  The credits in the Shrek link above are very short which is very surprising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment