Wednesday 11 February 2015

Updated Feedback on Editing


Rebecca looked over what we have edited of our title sequence so far and she mentioned a few changes we should consider.
  • Include footwalking
  • Include head nodding listening to music
  • Include adjusting rucksack strap
  • Include shots of hand going in the pockets whilst walking
  • Cut to character POV
  • Framing: Rule of thirds
  • cut to me and Intro me (Akrem) before I trip up seun up
  • Shot of my (Akrem) foot and hands then lastly a shot of my face
  • I disappeared in my shot with Seun after I trip him up so I need to trip him up and be seen walking behind him when he dusts himself,
  • Close up of Seun dusting himself off.
  • Skateboard scene with Shannon needs to be shot again 
  • Don`t do it in real time (dont show the whole travel to college) 

No comments:

Post a Comment