Monday 9 February 2015

Blogging Health Check 2

Good blogging so far. Your production diaries are really nice and detailed and I like the way that you considering problems and dealing with them, rather than just saying "we did x". and I like the way that you are taking note of my feedback as well - though I still don't think you've really gone to town on the costumes as much as possible. You can do diary entries as group posts but should also some add some short posts about your individual contributions. Also consider your skills development - what skills have you picked up since you began. Remember, workshop is open every day for you to add blogs. For your editing blogs, try and include a record of what you learn about Final Cut, different techniques you might try etc.

Remember what I said to you on Friday about the "unevenness " of your sequence so far. There are a lot of shots of Seun walking and much less of the encoutners with the vaiours other characters. Is there anything you can do to overcome this?

14/20 - B

Dan



I will try and go to town with my outfit so that it has the full attention of the audience so we do not loose them 10 seconds into our opening sequence.
I would also like to refilm some more scenes because we didnt go to town with our costumes so we MUST reshoot the scenes!
I would also like to use workshop more to add blogs and work more on our editing as at the moment thats where I believe we are weak also I`d like to record a video of what I learnt about on final cut pro 

No comments:

Post a Comment